<audio> - HTML 5
The <audio> tag defines sound, such as music or other audio streams.
Currently, there are 3 supported file formats for the <audio> element: MP3, Wav, and Ogg.
- autoplay (autoplay) : Specifies that the audio will start playing as soon as it is ready.
- controls (controls) : Specifies that audio controls should be displayed (such as a play/pause button etc).
- loop (loop) : Specifies that the audio will start over again, every time it is finished.
- muted (muted) : Specifies that the audio output should be muted
- preload (auto,metadata,none) : Specifies if and how the author thinks the audio should be loaded when the page loads.
- src (url) : Specifies the URL of the audio file.
Output / Return Value
Available only in HTML5.
Alternatives / See Also